THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 7, 2009

Ha

The ha for me is for you

Alvin today come find me lehhhh ... so geng neh ...
he come give document to the lawyer jek lar..
where got come find me leh ..
then every one all looking at me ..
==
My friend lai de lah~!
where got bf...
= =
i bo bf lar..
then alvin told me
jun find him *call*
then i say enn okay lar . i wanna go jor bye.
then alvin go downstairs with me
then i tell him.. I no use ... i already know jor many thing bout him.. and because of that ... we 2 also mau break de lar... why wanna stay so long ? i shouldn't stay so close .. i should know my status , should know what i m .. just finish off .. then its enough ..
then keng at de stair case
Me : i dint say i x love him or what . i dint say i love him or what. i wan the things i will get dou .
Av (alvin) : haiix ... you 2 .. why you 2 every time also like that ? (some thing like that)
Me : I pun tak mau de mar.. but .. i really wanna be who i m, i felt empty . and i dont really like guys that much
Av : cause you in girl school before
Me : so what ?! tai sei me isit ?
Av : not that meaning
Me : he knows what happen to me meh ?! he knows what i want meh?!
Av : okay . i give you 1 month . if you 1 month beh tahan be like a lady , then you can be a boy -- (some thing like that )
Me : fuck off lar. bye no mood nw
Av : just like you always treat me
Me : BYE !


i always want to be what i want it to be

just let me calm down

and give me the suggestion

0 comments: