THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 7, 2009

Being Alone


Being alone ?


i was'nt asking any one to understand bout this
what should i do ?
the feelings of making some thing to lay on when you feel tired
am i that kinda of person , that you always lay on ? . i felt tired bout that . and i begin to understand why i always like this..
i want my own free way , free style , i don't want any one judge bout me , I lay on myself
and i trust that god will always be with me .. although those memories had past , and lay down those words on my hearts that i say , ' i wont be back tb any more ' but i think you shouldn't believe this words, its hard , i want to protect myself ! i want to know what others care ! well.. its not hard =D. i was wrong being so soft heart . But i only will get , Hurt . =[...
babe .. i don't want when i only miss you or think bout you , i only find you , but i want babe when miss me , you find me too ..

Felt this feelings ..
Always left inside my heart

0 comments: